- Full coverage to both the front and back of the leg.
- Inside-knee protection is on the strap, not the armour, so it doesn’t interfere with knee flex.
- Full abrasion protection around the inside and rear leg, with ventilation behind the knee.
- Hard shell knee protection is low profile with knee straps wrapping from the inside to the outside to avoid catching on the fork crown.
- Armor extends fully to the ankle joint, supporting the armour all the way to the knees without requiring restrictive straps at the knee joint.
- Durable 1100 denier Ballistics Nylon.
- Lightweight, cool and well-vented behind the knee.
- Quick and easy to take on/off.
- Machine-washable in front-load washer.
- Weight: 650 g (size L)
- Sizes: S – XXL
Size Leg Length Small (S) 35 cm (14”) Medium (M) 37.5 cm (15”) Large (L) 40 cm (16”) XL 42.5 cm (17”) XXL 45 cm (18”)
The chart below shows a general guide based on your height. In reality, size preference will vary based on personal leg length.
Size Height Small (S) 150 cm – 160 cm (5’0″ – 5’4″) Medium (M) 160 cm – 170 cm (5’4″ – 5’8″) Large (L) 170 cm – 180 cm (5’8″ – 5’11’) Extra-Large (XL) 180 cm – 190 cm (5’11” – 6’2″)
Washing Instructions: Kris Holm Percussion Armor is best washed by hand or in a front-load washer. Do up all velcro before washing in a front-load washer. Putting the armor in the original mesh bag you bought it in will help preserve the armor in a washing machine. Do not wash with other articles that could become stuck to the armor velcro. Do not wash in a top-load washer. Do not use bleach.