|HANDLE DIMENSIONS||400 x 155 mm|
|SADDLE COMPATIBILITY||KH 2009 and newer: KH Fusion Freeride , KH Fusion Street, KH Fusion Slim, KH Fusion Zero & Nimbus Gel saddles|
|SETUP INSTRUCTIONS||Includes comprehensive instruction manual|
OddWheel – Info:
– If the T-handle replaces the plastic handle it should be positioned very close to the front of the saddle. If it is too far extended, pulling hard on the handle while climbing standing up will shift you forward off the front of the saddle.
– If the T-handle replaces the plastic handle, 3mm thick washers are required between the L-brackets and saddle for installation
– If your knees bump the handle, raise it higher or cut the “T” width narrower.
– For short handle positions, flip the tube securing the T-handle to the saddle so that the clamp faces the back. Face the clamp forwards for extended handle positions.
– Move the T-handle closer to the saddle to increase power when pulling.
– Extend the T-handle further from the saddle for greater support when pushing.
– Lower the bar-end angle to increase power when pulling, or raise the bar-end angle for greater comfort when pushing.
– A lower, less extended T-handle provides a similar riding stance to a higher more extended T-handle, but with greater control.
– Increase the height of the front of the saddle and/or raise the T-handle position if you are falling forward in the saddle.
– Lower the height of the front of the saddle and/or raise the T-handle position if you feel front saddle pressure.
– Cut excess tubing off the back of the T-handle once you have finalised your handle position.