- Full coverage to both the front and back of the leg.
- Inside-knee protection is on the strap, not the armour, so it doesn’t interfere with knee flex.
- Full abrasion protection around the inside and rear leg, with ventilation behind the knee.
- Hard shell knee protection is low profile with knee straps wrapping from the inside to the outside to avoid catching on the fork crown.
- Armor extends fully to the ankle joint, supporting the armour all the way to the knees without requiring restrictive straps at the knee joint.
- Durable 1100 denier Ballistics Nylon.
- Lightweight, cool and well-vented behind the knee.
- Quick and easy to take on/off.
- Machine-washable in front-load washer.
- Weight: 650 g (size L)
- Sizes: S – XXL
|Small (S)||35 cm (14”)|
|Medium (M)||37.5 cm (15”)|
|Large (L)||40 cm (16”)|
|XL||42.5 cm (17”)|
|XXL||45 cm (18”)|
The chart below shows a general guide based on your height. In reality, size preference will vary based on personal leg length.
|Small (S)||150 cm – 160 cm (5’0″ – 5’4″)|
|Medium (M)||160 cm – 170 cm (5’4″ – 5’8″)|
|Large (L)||170 cm – 180 cm (5’8″ – 5’11’)|
|Extra-Large (XL)||180 cm – 190 cm (5’11” – 6’2″)|
Washing Instructions: Kris Holm Percussion Armor is best washed by hand or in a front-load washer. Do up all velcro before washing in a front-load washer. Putting the armor in the original mesh bag you bought it in will help preserve the armor in a washing machine. Do not wash with other articles that could become stuck to the armor velcro. Do not wash in a top-load washer. Do not use bleach.